4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

10 Essential Tips for Business Success

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post 10 Essential Tips for Business Success   10 Essential Tips for Business Success Date-310Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:39 pm

For a quick dose of inspiration and focus, read these 10 Business Success Tips to get you back on track and in the groove. I just sent these off to my Profitable Essence Mastermind group who are embarking on a 12 month revenue building adventure with me as their mentor. All of my Mastermind clients are experts in their fields, highly creative, and ready to make this an incredible year. Please share this post- your network will thank you for the reminders of what's behind a successful business.

10 Essential Tips for Business Success

1. Stay Focused on Revenue Building Activities

I have nothing against chasing after bright shiny objects… just as long as they can monetize, open up new opportunities, and enhance your credibility. Whatever you're doing, you must understand how it's related to the bottom line. Whether it's buying an information product, signing up with a mentor, or attending a live event, make sure you understand where the opportunities are.

2. Pick an area you'll become expert in this year and use that to build revenue in your business.

Aside from your bread and butter expertise, it's important to sharpen your revenue building skills in areas that can benefit you, your business, and your clients. Learn how to write killer web copy, get comfortable with selling, master follow up, become a networking wiz… find something to develop to a mastery level and, of course, keep it connected to revenue building.

3. Understand the ebb and flow of your energy, creativity, and connection to your talents.

Some months you're hot, other months you're not. That's OK. You won't stay stuck forever if you find yourself there. I'm on fire with creativity in Spring and Summer, then I hibernate in the winter. I know that about myself and can plan my business accordingly. Understand your seasonal high points and tap into your peak times for big launches.

4. Celebrate others' successes.

Ever get an email from someone announcing their big success and you just seethe with envy? Well quit it. It's not serving you in any way. There's a win for you in other people's successes if you look closely enough!

5. Celebrate your own successes!

I hear from a lot of people that they're uncomfortable celebrating their own successes because they were taught not to brag. Here's a great workaround: celebrate your success by sharing client success stories. Make sure you include how your mentoring, coaching, consulting, etc helped in this client's success.

6. Take leadership!

As the owner of your business, you are the leader. Even if you're working with a mentor or just starting out, you're the leader and don't need anyone's permission to take action. Get feedback from colleagues or friends, but ultimately the decisions are yours.

7. Stretch yourself- try new things.

As soon as you feel you've achieved mastery in something, it's time to stretch and learn something new. It keeps your brain sharp and your creativity on fire.

8. Maintain a positive attitude.

I don't need to elaborate on this one, but what helps me the most is to focus on gratitude.

9. Ask for help when you need it.

When someone called me "Little Miss I Can Do It All", I knew it was time to examine my ability to ask for help. During a personal crisis, asking for help was the only option I had. By reaching out, my clients got rock star treatment from some of the top names in our industry as they came to bat for me and filled in. Guest blog posts poured in and I was able to focus on the challenges at home.

10. Tend to your personal needs: physical, emotional, spiritual, and psychological.

You're better equipped to focus on revenue building activities when your human needs are taken care of. As a leader and a decision maker, you can't afford to neglect your emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological needs.

Let these tips serve as a beacon for your business success. You'll make more money, have staying power, and make the impact on the world you're destined to make.

Please share your comments, share this post, and join in on the conversation.
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ