4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cancer and Your Pool Water - What Do They Have in Common?

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Cancer and Your Pool Water - What Do They Have in Common?   Cancer and Your Pool Water - What Do They Have in Common? Date-310Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:25 pm

I was asked recently what I knew about treating cancer using a pH diet?

And as it happens I know quite a bit, as there is much written about pH levels and cancer. In fact there are many alternative cancer clinics using similar dietary protocols either singularly or in combination with other treatment, to treat cancer patients.

So what is it? How does it work? AND what does it have to do with pool water?

Well there are some things that no one seems to disputes about Cancer:-

1) Cancer loves sugar! - It thrives on it!

2) Cancer cannot survive in an alkaline environment! - It dies in it!

So I was pondering this over while I was cleaning my pool the other day and the similarity suddenly struck me... the most important thing when trying to maintain a sparkling clean pool, is...

To balance the pH levels First!

It is almost impossible to stop the growth of algae and keep pool water clean, if the pH is off. It is also amazing just how quickly bacteria and algae can grow, ask anyone who has left their pool for a week or so. However, once the correct balance is achieved and the water is stabilised, everything works more efficiently and it is relatively easy to keep a squeaky clean and inviting pool.

So given that we too are 70% water, this starts to make some sense.

If bacteria and algae grow more readily in the unbalanced water, then why too should this not apply to Cancer and our bodies? It is also irrefutable that mold, yeast, parasites, fungus & bacteria are related to cancer.

Our bodies ingest both acid and alkaline substances through food and drink. In order to work optimally and transport sufficient oxygen, a pH balance of around 7.35 needs to be maintained in our blood. This is automatically maintained by dumping excess acid from the blood, into the surrounding cells, which then become more and more acidic.

At a 7.35 pH level we are healthy, bacteria and infection do not grow as readily, as they are not able to survive in the more alkaline environment, just as in the pool water.

We know too, that cancer likes an acidic environment.

Put cancer cells into an alkaline rich substance and they die. So the theory is, that by balancing your bodies pH level (making it more alkaline), you can stop the progress of your cancer. In fact our bodies are really quite remarkable at doing this under normal circumstances.

Unfortunately, our sugar rich diets today, consisting of rich & mostly acidic foods, keep the pH levels of our cells in perfect cancer growing condition. We are basically priming the ideal environment for cancer to start and grow, just as readily as if we ignore the pH level in our pools.

Research shows us that by changing this environment over to a more alkaline one, cancer just like algae, basically dies off.

So how do we do this?

Well that's the beauty of this theory, it is actually relatively easy to do and consists of nothing more difficult than changing how and what we eat and drink.... THAT'S IT!

No expensive drugs, no trips to the doctor AND no adverse side effects!

There is absolutely nothing to lose here and much to gain.!

While it is probably a good idea to get your pH levels tested so you have a base line, it is not absolutely necessary. If you have a fairly normal western diet, it's probably going to show you are acidic and eating more alkaline foodstuffs is not going to harm you.

I have listed some foods/drinks below and I would suggest you try to include more of the alkaline ones with each meal and equally cut back on the more acidic ones. It is most often recommended that you try to get a 80/20 split (80%alkaline, 20%acid) for a real cancer fighting environment. While you may not be able to see what is happening to your cancer; as your body pH begins to balance, you should begin to feel more energised and healthy, which in itself is well worth it.

And please remember, while this article is focused on Cancer, an acidic body is basically a toxic body, one where cells are degenerating and prime for any number of today's chronic and terminal diseases, that fancy a shot at you.

As I stated at the beginning, there is much evidence out there about the destructiveness of acidic pH levels, some detailing in depth, all the science behind this. However, I believe the reason many of us are not aware of its importance, is because it is exactly that, 'too much scientific jargon', which tends to switch us off. So I hope that my use of the pool allegory has encouraged you to read to the end and with luck, inspired you to make the changes necessary to your diet, for a long and healthier life.

Healthy eating all.

NOTE I am not a medical professional. Any changes to your diet should be discussed with your doctor.

Alkaline foodstuff:-

Raw Vegetables and fruit (although I personally keep the fruit to a minimum because of the sugar content).

Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Bee Pollen, Fresh fruit juice, Organic Milk (not pasteurised). Green Tea, Dandelion Tea, Ginseng Tea, Eggs, Cottage Cheese, Chicken Breast, Yogurt, Almonds, Tofu, Flax seed.

All herbs, Curry, Ginger, Chili Pepper, Garlic

Also some supplements' such as Potassium & Calcium are very alkaline and you should check your water.

Acid Foods:-

Number one bad guy....cans of soda...just give them up!

Canola Oil, Corn Oil, Peanut butter, Peanuts, Cashews, Walnuts, Cranberries.

Most Grains and Rice, Black beans, Kidney beans, Soy beans, Soy milk, Rice milk,

Pasta, Cheese from Cow, Goat and Sheep, most Meat and Fish, Alcohol.

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ