4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marvel Animated Movies

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Marvel Animated Movies   Marvel Animated Movies Date-310Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 pm

When you read a comic book you are transported to a fantastic world full of heroes and villains the likes our mundane world could only dream of. You get to read their witty commentary and imagine the whooshing they would make while flying through the air or the crunch of a smashing a tank. You can imagine how their expressions would change when they saw their greatest foe appear and take the only person they ever cared for hostage.

With Comic Book Cartoons you get to experience the action along with your favorite heroes. Not only do you get the amazing stories of your favorite superheroes you have been reading about your whole life, you also get to hear them speak and watch them perform amazing feats not possible without a 500 million dollar budget.

I remember the first time I heard Wolverine say "bub" in the X-Men animated series I was overjoyed. Seeing the Incredible Hulk take on an entire planet in "Planet Hulk" was an experience I never could have gotten from the graphic novel. Watching Superman battle Shazam in Justice League Unlimited was one of the most amazing battles I have ever seen.

Not only do you get the best action and voice scenes with comic book cartoon movies you also get great stories. "Batman Under the Red Hood" was one of the most thrilling and gritty comic book movies I have seen in years. The dementia and ruthlessness of the Joker was on par with epic live action movies such as Dark Knight. And no scene in Dark Knight was as gruesome as the opening scene in "Under the Red Hood."

"Green Lantern: First Flight" tells the story the recent live action adaptation of Green Lantern could have hoped far. You get an epic story full of galactic intrigue and internal corruption. You get to see Hal transformed from a doubtful human to the most powerful lantern alive and a hero of the Corps.

But it is not all about the gratification you gain in the animated movies. The cartoon series are full of sub plots and epic storylines you could never get in a comic book movie. The Cadmus storyline in Justice League Unlimited was one of the greatest cartoon storylines ever. And if you have not watched season one of the Avengers you are missing out on alien invasions and internal corruption like you have never scene. And I can not wait to see the second half of "Young Justice."

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ