4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learn The Secrets On "How To Be A Mentalist"

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Learn The Secrets On "How To Be A Mentalist"   Learn The Secrets On "How To Be A Mentalist" Date-310Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Mind readers are generally envied by people from all around the globe. Mentalists use their mind reading powers to become the life and soul of most social situations. Mentalists use their abilities to help them make good sound decisions, to anticipate peoples reactions. And the be beauty of mind reading or mentalist abilities is the fact that anyone can learn to do it.

There are certain skills and abilities that mentalists possess which help them with their acts or routines. And anyone can learn to hone these skills and abilities so they too can seemingly possess the art of mind reading. It's doesn't take long either for you too start exercising these skills and techniques.

I've listed some below:

- Asking the right questions...

If you would like to know how to start reading minds, you have to start by asking the right questions. This may seem a little strange to you at first, but in fact, asking specific simple questions in the right order, can indirectly give you a good idea about what someone is thinking about. Knowing where a person is at, can indirectly lead you to their mind set.

- Looking for clues...

Keeping an eye on how a person reacts or responds to a certain situation, can give you a big clue to where there at. As the old saying goes; Every mystery leaves a clue.

A true mentalist doesn't just use one specific method or tell to get the information from a person without their knowledge, however combining a variety of different techniques and putting them together can really pay off.

Some of the other techniques a mentalist uses to draw in and figure out his subject are as follows:

- Body Language
- mis-direction
- concealment
- Visual Responses

It does take some practice to master these techniques, and been an aspiring mentaslist myself, I find them all very fun and entertaining to try out.

When I started out myself, I started with the more basic mentalist tricks, and have had and still do a lot of fun doing these mentalist tricks on my friends and family at different social gathering. Start off with the easier mentalist tricks and with practice, progress onto the more extreme and daring ones...

There are quite a few free websites out there on mentalism and mentalist tricks, I know because I've been on most of them. I've included the link to my favorite below. I hope this article helps you in some way on your quest for true mentalism powers...

This site offers a free mini course, which includes free mentalist tricks for you to try out...

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ