4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thoughts to Increase Your Ranking and Website Traffic

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Thoughts to Increase Your Ranking and Website Traffic   Thoughts to Increase Your Ranking and Website Traffic Date-310Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 am

Thoughts to Increase Your Ranking and Website Traffic

The basic principles to which you should adhered to, and will ultimately increase your ranking and website traffic and inevitably push you up in the search engine ratings.

* Produce your site with relevant, valuable and interesting content for your products, services or information you deliver.

* Keywords need to be place within the first 25 words in your page content. Try to spread them evenly all the way through your site content.

* Keywords and keyword phrases need to be fully research make sure you are using the correct keywords and keyword phrases to attract your target audience.

* Make sure you are using your chosen keywords in the correct zones within your web page. For instance, in your: Title, Header and META tag(s).

* KISS Keep it super simple (my adaptation) do not over complicate your site design, keep simple and welcoming, so that your visitors can easily navigate between pages to quickly and easily find what they want then they'll buy product or service.

* Search engines do not automatically know you (or more importantly, your web site) exist, you have to physically submit your site i.e. each and every page you create, not just your home page, needs to be presented to the search engines and the directory services. If you don't know how to do this, it may be beneficial to outsource this process. Make sure this submission processes is dome manual and don't rely on automated submission services.

* Make sure you keep up with changes in search engine algorithms and modify your website pages so that the search engine rank remains or possibly climbs higher. Utilise the numerous online tools and keep an eye on how your website is doing.

* Keep a good eye on your competitors what are the top ranked websites doing? Check on how they're designed, their navigation layout, what content they have, and what keywords are they using, etc.

* Make use of the reports and log information your web hosting company can supply to monitor where traffic is coming from. Investigate your visitors, their location check the income sources are they from a search engine or links from other sites or are they visiting from keywords they have used to find you.

* When your visitors arrive, make it's as easy as possible for them to see what you're offering and give them lots of ways to remember you for instance offer then a free report, create a weekly / monthly newsletters, look to over deliver.

* Be perceived as an expert in your particular field, demonstrate your expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website industry, product or service.

* Using simple payment and shipment methods, when selling products online, will make your customer's experience pleasurable, fast and easy.

* If you're not sure of how to do something, hire a professional. Though initially, this may seem like a costly option, it's a far less expensive process than spending your time, effort and money on a site with no visits.

* Treat your website as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool, just like your real store and tend your customers with the same sincerity.

My name is Tom Hardwick. I'm an Internet / Article Marketer with several years of interest, research and investigation into this interesting, fascinating and ultimately financially rewarding subject.

If you like a FREE Internet Marketing Report please visit me at Affiliate-Friend or if you'd like more information on this subject please pop along and see what I'm doing.

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ