4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The No 1 Secret to Money Making Success

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post The No 1 Secret to Money Making Success   The No 1 Secret to Money Making Success Date-310Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:57 pm

I'm about to share with you the common thread that ties together all successful entrepreneurs. This single trait launched the businesses of Microsoft, Intel, Hershey, JP Morgan, Amazon.com, Nike and so many others. It's not anything you'll be taught in Business School, it has nothing to do with accounting, and it doesn't even have anything to do with what you're selling or how you're selling it. I'll sum it up in two words:

GET STARTED!

That's it! It's laughable at first, but the more you think about it, the more it makes sense. It's the missing "million dollar" idea, hiding in plain sight. We hear variations of this all the time: A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Think back to your first writing classes in school. How were we taught to write a paper? First we start with a basic outline - that's our money-making idea, whatever it may be. Next, we make a rough draft - that's right, we start working on something that we know for a fact will be imperfect. Finally, we use our rough-draft as a basis to begin revisions, eventually ending up with a final draft, the "perfect" version.

Planning for tomorrow is a sound business strategy. It's good to spend time thinking about the future, and how to handle the challenges it will bring. But, if we want to succeed, we must create the future by taking action today. We can't possibly predict everything that might happen once we start doing business. Microsoft started out selling programming software. After a few years, an opportunity presented itself to sell a computer Operating System to IBM, and they took it. The result was MS-DOS (which they didn't even create themselves, they bought it from someone else when they saw how much money they could make!), followed by Windows; quite possibly one of the most lucrative products ever. If Bill Gates and Paul Allen, the founders of Microsoft, had sat on the sidelines of the growingcomputer industry thinking "programming software is an OK idea, but it's not perfect, there really isn't a big enough market for it...we need something better", would they be where they are today? Would IBM have given them that golden opportunity? Not likely.

Did Michelangelo's sculpture of David emerge from a single tap of a chisel upon a block of marble? No, it took Michelangelo over 3 years of effort to release his masterpiece from the stone, one tiny chip of marble at a time. It probably wasn't very pretty after only 1 month, or even a year. But years of careful improvement resulted in a classic work of art.

I hope I've made my point. Do something. Do anything! If you do something, and the result isn't what you wanted, what's the worst that could happen? You either have something to improve upon, or you have a very good idea of an approach that doesn't work (think of it as addition by subtraction...the process of elimination). Either way, you're one step closer to success than you were before you started.

Go for it! Give it a shot! Your financial success is waiting for you, go and get it! Get Started Today!

Good Luck!
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ