4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence    Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Date-310Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:28 am

Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence 1
 Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Aso
This System Makes Me At Least $171,168.06 Per Month And You

Can Start Using It 15 Minutes From Now

"Guaranteed to work even if you're "un-motivated"...
In fact, it's best if you only put in an hour or so per day!"
Date: // Wednesday, October 28

Dear Friend,
I
f you are looking for a system, developed by millionaires, and proven
to generate at least $354.97 per day from home when you're just
starting out, this may very well be the most important letter you will
ever read!

Let me tell you a story about this club that I've created for you:

My name is Mack Michaels, and let me tell you, I used to work hard.
Really hard... like millions of other Americans... while hardly getting
by, living paycheck to paycheck.

I always wanted to live the "American Dream" but no matter what job I had, I could never get anywhere close to making enough money to live the life I have always wanted.

From fast food to a Fortune 500 company, I tried everything to secure my family's financial future.

No matter what I did, my bank balance was always close to zero at the
end of the month and, my credit card debt kept piling up. I hated my jobs, my bosses, the debt, and most of all...

I hated not being able to provide my family the life I wanted to give them.

Then, when I thought things can't get any worse, they did...

I remember the exact day. It was December 7th (my birthday) and I'd been laid off from the only job
I had. Christmas was fast approaching and I planned on buying my wife a
very special Christmas gift (the kind that shines in the light and
could only be worn on her ears).

But all of a sudden, there
was no way I could afford that gift. Forget presents, I didn't even
know how I was going to afford putting a roof over our head and food on
the table after my last paycheck was spent.

I felt like the
world was crashing down on me, I had to do something fast, very fast,
before my family and I were out on the street. I needed another way to
make cash money immediately. And as I was thinking about it, I asked myself: Before I make any moves that will tie me into another job I'll just end up hating, why don't I consider what it is I want, and more importantly, what I don't want in a job?

So I put together a checklist of what I DON'T WANT in a job.

<table style="height: 50px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="435">

<tr>
<td bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="top" width="8%">
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="7%"> Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Cross</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want a boss to tell me what to do.

</td>
<td bgcolor="#dff3fc" width="9%">
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 48px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="441">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="7%"> Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Cross</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to be on anyone else's time clock.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 48px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="439">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to wake up to an annoying alarm clock.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 51px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="435">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to commute anymore and sit for hours in traffic.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 51px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="437">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to spend more time away from home.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 53px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="441">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to worry about expenses.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 50px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="439">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want something that requires training.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 54px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="439">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to waste my life away working for someone else.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 47px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="440">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to be told what to do.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 52px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="441">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to be told how many days I can go on vacation.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<table style="height: 48px;" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="439">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#ffe2f4" valign="middle" width="76%">I don't want to spend time away from my family.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>
As you can see, my list of "Don't Wants" was quite long.. Then I put together my checklist of what I DID WANT in a job.

<table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="7" cellspacing="0" width="97%">

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="7%"> Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Tick1b</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to work from home or anywhere else I choose.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="7%"> Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Tick1b</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to have a job that will give me all the free time I want.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to spend more time with my family.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want an income that will give my family more than we need.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to travel whenever I want.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to do something that I enjoy.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to be able to make as much money cash as a doctor.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want something that will be easy to do.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to only work a few hours a day.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want to be able to make cash money whether I'm actually working or not, automated income.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

<tr>
</td>
<td class="body-bold" bgcolor="#dff3fc" valign="middle" width="76%">I want (and need) to start making money cash right now.

</td>
</td>
</tr>

</table>

Step-By-Step Money Making System In Existence Testimonials_3
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ