4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learn How Save Thousands on Your Divorce Lawyer Fees

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Learn How Save Thousands on Your Divorce Lawyer Fees   Learn How Save Thousands on Your Divorce Lawyer Fees Date-310Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:57 pm

Now You Can Have The Same Step-By-Step Winning Strategies I Developed To Keep Your Kids, the Cash, and Your Sanity

... Critical information for those that want control.

"I wish over and over I'd known some ofthis stuff before I started [my divorce]"

Jodi Smith -- Chicago, IL
Getting divorced is a frustratingand expensive time. Besides trying to find a good lawyer and thentrying to get your lawyer to return calls, you also have to chase yourEx to sign paperwork! It's HARD, Frustrating and expensive. Then youhave to deal with heartache AND difficulty concentrating. Do you knowwhat I mean?
Important - Information That Affects YOU!
See, I once went through what you'reprobably going through right now and its tough. But, what if I could show you how to save a lot of time and money. Would you be interested? It is possible, listen carefully, I can show you how.

February 5, 2010 I know you're busy, so let me get straight to the point. Myname is Michael. After my divorce in 1997, I began to documenteverything I had learned. I wanted to discover and document every closely guarded divorce tactic I could find and Iwanted answers to questions that are probably going through your mindright now. Based on real experiences and interviews thisbook took me 5 years to write and the result is information onlyavailable here. Professionally edited. Over 100 informationpacked pages and over 32,000 words this book is an essential read foranyone wanting to save time and money on divorce. It teaches the following:

• What is the most effective techniques to finding a GREAT lawyer? (p. 24)
  • What should you watch out for when you first meet your lawyer? (p. 25)
  • Three things make the biggest difference to your divorce costs.
  • And what to do about them? (p.10)
  • What does your lawyer NOT want you to find out?
  • And why should you find out anyway? (p. 17)
  • Why are divorce costs often under reported? (p. 18)
  • Discover some amazing things your lawyer WILL charge you for? (p. 19)
  • Charges you would be crazy not to know about before hand. (p. 19)
  • What should you NEVER discuss with your lawyer?
  • It’s not what you think! (p. 19)

"I read your book this morning and I amextremely impressed by it. I think it is fabulous, and highly recommendit ... you concentrated on three very important, interrelated conceptswithout trying to cover everything in the divorce spectrum"

M.B. - Sydney, Australia (name withheld by request)
What did my bookstore investigation find?I was in a local bookstore recently lookingthrough books on divorce. Every book I found was either a legal text(boring)…pop psychology (lots of words without substance)... or hidingyour assets (illegal)... but there was nothing about REDUCING the costof your divorce.

Why?

I can only guess that lawyerswrite legal textbooks and therapists write psychology texts, but who isthere to write a book like this?

I wish I had known aboutthese ideas before I went through my divorce, some of these arecounter-intuitive. Put simply, it would have saved me a fortune andhours of frustration.

And then while writing this book, this happened...
While writing this book a friend of mine called tocomplain that her last legal bill was sky high and that, "If I continuefighting my divorce case I will lose my home."
Of course she was very upset. No one wants to be evicted from their home.
I taught her a strategy straight from my new book and asked her to call me a week later.
She called me on Sunday excited. "I am so glad, youridea worked. This week I saved several hundred dollars doing exactlywhat you suggested!"If you are going through a divorce, or if you'reabout to, these same ideas straight from my new book that helped myfriend can work for you. I remember hearing once, "If you thinkknowledge is expensive, try ignorance", and when it comes to divorce,how true.
What do YOU need to know?

• Should you make friends with your divorce lawyer? (p. 20)
  • What helps your lawyer and hurts you? (p. 22)
  • When is a paralegal a better choice? (p. 22)
  • When is a lawyer a better option? (p. 24)
  • What big issue causes most financial problems in a divorce settlement? (p. 27)
  • Who can cause you bigger headaches then your EX? (p. 28)
    What should you know about your EX's lawyer? (p. 28)
  • How to immediately gain an "edge" over your EX? (p. 29)
  • What is it that you shouldn't expect from your bank?
  • Even if you have been a great customer. (p. 30)
  • What kind of "snooping" can help your case? (p. 31)
  • What can you do to increase your credibility in court?
  • Most people don't think of this one! (p. 32)
  • What will your lawyer let you do for yourself that can save big money? (p. 33)
  • How can you reduce the cost of legal communication?
  • And still know exactly what's going on? (p. 35)
  • How to deal with a frustrating lawyer?
  • And what you should expect from him or her. (p. 38)
  • What should you always have with your lawyer?
  • Most people assume they don't need one. (p. 39)
  • How can being emotionally strong save you cash money? (p. 42)
  • How to recognize and deal with an emotional bully? (p. 43)
  • Where should you avoid discussing your feelings of anger?
  • This mistake can cost you dearly. (p. 44)
  • How do you find hope when divorce clouds your thinking? (p. 44)
  • Why does divorce hurt so bad? Learning to understand yourself. (p. 45)
  • What can happen if you confide in the wrong person? (p. 52)
  • Why during divorce do some friends disappear?
  • And how to deal with it head-on? (p.53)
  • Isn't everyone's EX insane?
  • Making sense in a time of confusion. (p. 55)
  • Does divorce mean you don't believe in marriage? (p. 56)
  • How to find "peace" when everything hurts? (p. 58)
  • What are the benefits of being single again? (p. 59)
  • How can anger increase your divorce costs by thousands?
  • And how to avoid it? (p. 60)
  • What should you NOT do if you try to reconcile with your EX? (p. 64)
  • What technique prevents the 'he/she said' syndrome? (p. 64)
  • What are the top 10 ways to deal with the lonely holidays? (p. 66)
  • Why effective negotiation can save your divorce thousands of dollars? (p. 71)
  • What is the right way to ask for something? And the wrong way? (p. 72)
  • How to offer something in a divorce negotiationwithout getting "ripped-off"? (p. 74)
  • What kind of game is negotiation and why is itdifferent from other games? (p. 77)
  • Why are deadlocks expensive?
  • And what to do if you find yourself in a deadlocked situation? (p.78)
  • What’s the best way to deal with a pushy negotiating lawyer? (p. 79)
  • How can you sweeten an offer without costing you money? (p. 80)
  • What can you do to get around a rejected divorce offer? (p. 81)
  • What should you NEVER do in a divorce negotiation? (p. 81)
  • And what should you do if your lawyer wants to try? (p. 81)
  • What negotiation technique can you use with a "modern twist"?
  • It can deliver surprising results! (p. 82)
  • How can you make your EX think you've given up something valuable?
  • Even when it isn't? (p. 83)
  • How to "psych-out" the other side, even when they try it on you?
  • It’s a "judo-like" technique. (p. 85)
  • How to use silence to your advantage? (p. 85)
  • What should you prepare BEFORE you negotiate to gain maximum advantage? (p. 87)
  • What should you never do in a negotiation with your EX? (p. 88)
  • What kind of pressure SHOULD you apply? (p. 89)
  • How to deal with a hostile EX? (p. 89)
  • How to deal with a hostile lawyer? (p. 91)
  • How to offer the same item, but make it more ATTRACTIVE? (p. 92)
  • How to deal with different negotiation styles and get more of what you want? (p. 94)
  • What technique first appears as a mistake but gives you the advantage? (p. 97)

It teaches youstep-by-step what to say and do so that you keep control of yourdivorce. This is the informationyou want sooner rather then later as the days slip by and the bills gohigher and higher.

These strategies work in the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and most other countries.

This book is not about avoiding the legal process or hiding assets.This book is about making sure you get more of what you want for lessmoney and less frustration.
How much money could you anticipate saving?A contested divorce could cost you between $15,000and $30,000 (source: bankrate.com or smartmoney.com).

Icannot guarantee or promise the amount of money you will save usingthese techniques and ideas. It is entirely dependent upon you.

But, stop and imagine how your chances of success increase when you learn the materials in "How To Legally Save Thousands On Your Divorce".You'll be devoting time to learning new ideas and techniques, yourfinances, knowledge and skills can only benefit.

Who am I?

I'm not a lawyer, psychologist or socialworker. In August 2001, I posted some of my ideas as essays on a website hoping to share what I had learned the hard way. It occurred to methat I should add a message board so that people, having read myarticles, could share their ideas too.

What I didn't expectwas that I would tap into a need, unfulfilled by the existing 'divorcehelp' sites. My web site focused on the divorce issues of youngercouples; but the issues were universal to divorcing couples of allages, irrespective of geography.

I continued to write myessays and newsletters and amazingly the same issues came uprepeatedly. To date, there have been thousands of visitors to my site,tens of thousands of messages posted, and millions of words shared.

I finally decided it's time to summarize and share the collected experiences in this book.

Learn How Save Thousands on Your Divorce Lawyer Fees Join_now
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ