4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How Do You Get Your Business to a Level That You Can Hire an Assistant?

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post How Do You Get Your Business to a Level That You Can Hire an Assistant?   How Do You Get Your Business to a Level That You Can Hire an Assistant? Date-310Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:48 am

I still remember my first few years in real estate. Being new, I tried to scrape together as many clients as I could while juggling all the behind the scene "stuff". As most of my fellow associates will agree, there is a lot of work in starting any new business, let alone a real estate business, and creating a profit centre that keeps us wanting to remain in business.

So how does one get past the point of "I have the passion but my cash flow doesn't sustain growing with a team" to "I can hire my first assistant"?

Leverage.....learn this word, it will take you places.

The definition of leverage from freedictionary is: "Positional advantage; Power to act effectively."

Here are some people that you can call on for "positional advantage":

• Your managing broker. These folks are there for your support and to partner with you in your success. If they aren't, switch offices. Call on your managing broker for tips, tools, suggestions, lessons and, above all, support. I remember my first poor manager came with me to teach me how to measure houses 3 times. Yes, there are some things I just didn't get, but we agreed it was better for both of our licenses' that I understood it.

• Your front end or admin staff. Depending on the busyness of your office, these valuable people might have some time to do some small odds and ends for you. You don't know if you don't ask.

• Your family and friends. Why not? My husband and kids have spent endless hours sitting with me, sometimes in front of a good movie, stuffing and licking envelopes. My niece came to help one day and 8 years later, I don't know what I would do without her.

• Other associates in your office. Everyone needs a little help, so why not team up with someone that you can relieve each other for days off (yes you should take one or two), holidays, costs of advertising by sharing space....and even stuffing envelopes (if you still do that).

• Other professionals in your network (if you don't have a network, create one). Inspectors, mortgage brokers, lawyers etc. See if they will help with your expenses by advertising on your website or on your marketing material. Rally your community shops to sponsor some valuable mail outs (ice-cream coupons in the summer, hardware store for Father's day, local Spa on Mother's day....think outside the box).

As your business, recognition, and profits grow, so will your need to bring on your first hired team member. But in the meantime, take a look around and grasp every opportunity to incorporate the power of "Leverage" in your business.

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ