4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

If You Don't Act, You Can't Lose

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post If You Don't Act, You Can't Lose   If You Don't Act, You Can't Lose Date-310Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:57 pm

What is a scam? In my eyes I see a scam as a scheme to make quick profit. Company XYZ has a webpage that promises riches beyond your wildest dreams, all you have to do is fill in your credit card information. A month later that website is gone. Even a week later. The point is that the company is there to take money and then it is gone. Quick profit. Now with that in mind I don't understand how someone can call an opportunity like Avon or Mary Kay or Amway a scam. These companies have been around for decades. I really don't see these businesses closing up shop next week or next month. There is nothing quick about them.

Yet all over the internet you run across people who have tried to become a selling representative of one of these companies and they feel that they have been scammed. There is a problem that these and so many online business opportunities face. It is easy to start your own business. In most cases you can start a business online for less than a thousand dollars and have everything you need to make money. The only thing that you must provide is a voice for your business and get some customers. If you don't know what you are doing that can be a near impossible feat. If you do know what you are doing you can make good money in a matter of days or even hours.

Avon says on there website "For a little more than the price of a lipstick, you can run your own Avon business." Such a low price gives just about anyone on the internet a chance to sell their products and make money doing it. That is exactly why you see so many so called scams around. Lets say for kicks that you are in the market for a business. I will choose a Shell gas station for example. Just about everyone needs gas, so I know that the product will sell.

I typed in "Shell gas station opportunity" into my search engine and clicked the first page on the list. On this page I discovered that for a measly $125,000 I too could be considered to own a Shell gas station. If you would like a bit of an eye opener, I consider this to be low. You want an Arby's? $500k, How about Arco? $700-$1 million. Someone putting up near 1 million dollars for a business is going to do everything in their power to drive traffic to their business. If they don't know how, they will learn how real quick. Kinda makes that $300 Investment for an online business seem paltry.

That's why so many people feel they have been scammed, because they think that they can give Company MNO $300 dollars for a landing page and a call back service and all they have to do is let the money come in. I would ask those people who feel that they have been scammed what they did to drive traffic to their web pages, or get people on the phone. If the response is nothing or I wrote a press release. Then I'm sorry no scam has occurred. I'm not going to say that there are no scams on the internet. That would be ignorant. If you let your fear keep you from trying a new business, you will never get the feeling that working from home provides.

I challenge you, the next time you stumble across a business opportunity that you just want to try, do it. Don't let Sassyjoe275's online rant keep you from trying something new. Maybe Sassyjoe275 did loose his money, but I would bet that its due to his inaction and not due to the business opportunity.

"If you never try, you'll never know what you are capable of." John Barrow
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ