4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Top 5 Tips To Increase Your Rankings In The SERPS

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post The Top 5 Tips To Increase Your Rankings In The SERPS   The Top 5 Tips To Increase Your Rankings In The SERPS Date-310Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:35 am

The Top 5 Tips To Increase Your Rankings In The SERPS

We all know that it can be a difficult process to achieve those high keyword rankings that we all lust after. While it is know as a common fact that we need acquire links from third parties to our website to gain popularity for our chosen keyword, it is often not discussed or taught how to improve your own site first. I have made minor tweaks with these following tips before now on my own site and have seen a massive jump in my rankings. Do not be one of the crowd and rush out and get hundreds of links without sorting out your own website first.

1. Title Tag:

You really need to get your title tag right, keep it as short and snappy as possible. This needs to be your headline for your business or site. Be as creative as possible. Also remember to include your keyword within it, you have available a maximum of between ten and fifty characters.

2. Description Meta Tag:

This again is similar to the above, remember to keep it short and you must include your chosen keyword within the field.

3. Header Tag:

The header tag is often reffered to as the H1, H2 and H4 tag. It is a well known fact that the major search engines give the most recognition to these tags. The most important one though is the H1 tag, ensure that you include your keyword within this field, this is often used as the title of your chosen webpage.

4. Alt Tag:

Alt tag refers to Alt text which means it is associated with a image. For instance when you visit a site and hover your cursor over an image you will see some text appear. I find it is always very good practice to include an image that is relevant to the webpage it is on. Try and include your keyword within the field, by doing that you are sending a clear signal to the search engines that your webpage is showing precedence to a given keyword phrase.

5. Keyword Meta Tag:

This is a straight-forward tag, the clue is in the title. This is important for two reasons, firstly you clearly need to include your keyword in this field but secondly what you find many webmasters doing is putting all of their sites keywords in this field. You must only put the relevant keyword in this meta tag, if you include all of the others then you are sending the wrong message to all of the search engines and your rankings could suffer as a result.

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ