4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Keyword Phrases: What People Find Most Challenging About Getting Traffic To Their Website

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Finding Keyword Phrases: What People Find Most Challenging About Getting Traffic To Their Website   Finding Keyword Phrases: What People Find Most Challenging About Getting Traffic To Their Website Date-310Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:01 am

Finding Keyword Phrases: What People Find Most Challenging About Getting Traffic To Their Website

In December 2010 I put together a new website and blog because my students needed a way to keep in touch and communicate within a community about a specific niche with a common interest and they simply did not know how to build a website, create a forum or have the time to write a blog and therefore asked me to help out.

The topic (or niche) was about Microsoft Access databases and within three to four months I found that my website was landing on the first page of Google and other search engines by simply using and placing good keywords, finding keyword phrases and taking advantage of key attributes that a search engine and their 'bots' look for.

In this article, I will not reveal all (it would take too long to explain) but I want to introduce you to some key terms and quick steps in order to get you up and running overcoming the fear factor of where I should start.

Here are some quick pointers:

1. The biggest challenge people have is finding keyword phrases which can be categorised into two types; Long Tail Keywords and Short Tail Keywords. The long tail keywords are deemed better in other words, three to five keywords or a keyword phrase that users will naturally key into a search engine will get you higher up the page results.

2. Spend some time doing keyword research by utilising the various tools around. The most popular free keyword tool is of course Google AdWords (adwords.google.com). You will be better off actually logging in with a Google account (if you have one) so that it will provide you with more functionality but this tool will show the frequency with other data analysis to extract and finding keyword phrases for your niche.

3. Write articles as often as you can. Try and write a blog post once or twice a week and a press release or an article once a week. The more often you write the better. When writing your articles, make sure you place strong keyword phrases in the TITLE, DESCRIPTION and several times in the body of the article. Additionally, your article should have a place to add KEYWORDS and TAGS - use them too.

4. Get into Social Media Marketing in other words if you are not on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and other popular networking sites do so. Post daily here too placing good and strong keywords but don't over do it as it's not the aim to sell anything but just send out the message.

Over time, you will get into the habit of just doing it and refine it as you learn. This is how my Access database website evolved. If you typed the following keywords into Google "access database", "access database expert", and "mastering access databases" (there are many others) you will find my site appears on the first page which took between 90 and 120 days using some of the above pointers.

I will expand on this more and on the above over the coming weeks - keep a look out for more articles.

Another Tip for you! Use enhanced formatting in your article or blog post which should include the main keyword phrase within a H1 and H2 tag as well as using bold, underline, and italic once in the main body of the article.

Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ