4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Video Gaming Profits

ameer
admin stator
admin stator
ameer

https://4cool.ahlamontada.com 
Post Video Gaming Profits   Video Gaming Profits Date-310Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:42 pm

Video Gaming Profits Aasseenon

Video Gaming Profits Head

Video Gaming Profits HeadlineVideo Gaming Profits 1h

Dear friend,You may be amazed to hear that the video game industry is a$40 Billion industry and is bigger than the music and movie industryCOMBINED. And This includes DVD's, Blu-rays, movie tickets, CD's mp3downloads, TV's...EVERYTHING!That's more than $133 for every man, woman and child in America.You may also be thinking, “I didn't spend $133 on videogames last year.” And maybe you didn't. But a lot of people did and alot of people spent much more than that.And it's estimated that over 50% of all video games are soldon the internet. That's over $20,000,000,000 worth of video games beingsold online.You'd never think getting in the video game business could be such a huge opportunity, could you? Hi, my name is Jeff Thompson but you can just call me “TheVideo Game Guy.” I started my video game business over 8 years ago fromthe basement of my parent's house. Over the years I've operated, owned,bought and sold hundreds of thousands of video game products. In fact,I've become one of the “tog dogs” in the industry.For the first time ever I've decided to share everythingthat I've learned in the past 8 years in the video game business withyou...if you're looking to start a successful business that is. Video Gaming Profits Bullets

Video Gaming Profits 3h
The video game business is a very lucrativebusiness for a number of reasons. First, video games are in hugedemand. Second, there is real financial security unlike jobs that come and go in today's economic crisis.

Third, it's stable with people of allages, races and gender turning to video games as their main source ofentertainment. In fact, a recent study showed women age 18 or olderrepresent a significantly greater portion of the game-playingpopulation (33%) than boys age 17 or younger (18%)!

Not only are more girls playing videogames, but an older crowd is jumping on the bandwagon too! Did you knowthat the average game player is 35 years old and 25% of all gamers areover age 50?

So what does this all mean to you?

With an industry with such a wide audiencewhich continues to grow by leaps and bounds every single year, you canonly imagine how solid and profitable this business truly is. And thebest part is - this stuff is very simple to do! Here's what a typicalmonth looks like for me using the same strategies outlined in thiswebsite you're reading:
Video Gaming Profits Income
Video Gaming Profits Join_now
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ