4cool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games - Movies - Clips - Wrestling - Music - Artists - Chat - Women - Cooking - Cars - Football - Art - Programmes - iPhone - Laptops - Girls - Jokes

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lismore free online dating - Get to know this babe

Ballarat
Anonymous

Post Lismore free online dating - Get to know this babe   Lismore free online dating  - Get to know this babe Date-310Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:12 pm

UK free dating - Are you the one to help me out? My name is Lia BIGELOW Because i do, and i have a very high sex drive, but i am very busy with my job, my hours are not normal and i am too busy to go to bars and do the whole single scene. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site: so contact me there We can go out and if I like you it will lead to more! PS Age or race isnt that important as long as you look good! Dubbo dating Launceston free online dating singles in Geelong free online dating Adelaide online dating Cairns free online dating I am into all kinds of music except classical and opera. I am not the type who can't stay at home...I like to read also...anything really that catches my attention I am not too picky. I think I am ready to settle down now so I am giving this a shot. Looking for cool guys to kick it with. A first date for us can vary. It can go from shooting pool, to sex, or it can be omre modest it all depends. If we click then we can skip all the bs and get to it. I am big into exploring my sexuality. I loke down to earth people that aren't full of ****. Willing to try many things if I interested. Please no maniacs, No Drama. Don't like to play games and at the first sign of bullsh*tI'm out. I also would like my body to be explored. Nothing serious and very discreet and I will have a pic sent to your email on equest. i dont want any strings attached,just sex. i have a pretty decent figure. i am very good looking. ive never had any complaints in bed. i'm up for new things & im willing to try and please as good as i can. hit me up if interested. I am bi and so couples are welcome too I am always up for something new and fun. I love to laugh and listen to good music. Must love music. I am straight forward with what I want and I'm not into games or drama...just some wild fun!!! I am bored and looking to set something up by tonight or tomorrow at the latest. Lets hit up a bar!! Sendyour pic and I will send some more info about me and what I look like. im hot and fun. i have a great personality im open to anything (wink wink). i love to have a good time, i dont always have to be having a night on the town i love to just chill with my friends or with a guy.
Page 1 of 1
َ

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
َ